So… Working on a new project, and it needs a new HUD! But Gibbs and I are.. well… butting heads on which Layout Style is the best.
So I’m leaving up to the people that will be using these HUDs the most, You!
Just take a look at the two screenshots of the two different HUDs, and cast your vote below them. Nice and Easy.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The Color Picker and Saved Appliers buttons may be moved around to fit better with the flow, but their general locations in the pictures is roughly where I am looking at them being.
- The Theme and texture style of the HUDs may change. These are just some quick (by quick I mean 3 days of work XD) textures to see the functionality and general layouts of the HUDs.
- Both HUDs will “minimize” into the Logo Area. (I didn’t change the orientation of the Logo’s arrows on the Top Layout HUD. XD Oops!)
- You are to be looking at the layout of the HUD, not necessarily the style or color theme going on. How well do you think it flows? Does it seem to make sense? (Even though buttons aren’t explained, but the use of it.)
- I hate that these points sound like rules.
Vertical Style Wins! Thank you all for voting!