OMG! I made things!
Going to keep this short and sweet, just for you.
Two new buildings, possibly the last (though not the least) of the Medieval line from De La Soul brings you The Rofine and The Baker.
✧✠✧The Rofine✧✠✧ 1599L
158 Land Impact
50×25 meters at the base with a little hangover from last Saturday at the top.
Working, KOOL Ready doors.
So, you have some troublemakers in your village or town? Need a place to put them and the two dungeons in the castle won’t hold ’em all, you say? Well, how about a full Garrison and Jail/Dungeon setup with a large-enough-to-be-an-Infirmary room next door? I’ll even throw in the armory on top. Plus there is all that space up on the roof for training, or just simply running around and screaming because there is so much room!
• This building was meant to be fitted in a corner, with at least the back of the building against a wall. Seriously, it’s pretty plain looking back there, but there is a small stair section you could mod to get you up ON the wall! Imagine that!
• This is a LARGE build! You should see it in-world before purchasing.
• Also, it has an UNDERGROUND area (Dungeon) so you will need to terraform down, or build it up on a platform.
• The cobblestone base is included and is mod for your use as well.
• Included in this build is the Rugged Cell Beds in the upper cells of the jail area. They are mod, and you are able to unlink them and fit them in other places as well. You should probably know how to mod things before attempting this.
• Props and furniture shown in pictures are NOT included!
✧✠✧The Baker✧✠✧ 599L
71 Land Impact
23×21 meter footprint.
Working, KOOL Ready doors.
With a large shop at the front of the building and a divider wall inside, there is plenty of room to turn this into a bakery or some other shop that needs a divided area. Plus, there are four apartment style rooms up on the second and third floor, accessible by the stairs on the side that you certainly will never run out of space again!
• This building was meant to have at least it’s back to a wall, though it is not necessary. Let your apartment dwellers have an open balcony. Smell the medieval air! Mmmm manure…
• The walls on one side DO hang down into the ground a bit to allow for the building to be placed where land or the cobbles are at an incline. If you do not want this, feel free to edit the walls on up, and use the planar mapping align feature to align the textures. (Google it if you don’t know what this is.)
And that’s all folks!
A note for returning customers as to the future of De La Soul’s products. I am going through a phase right now, and focusing on more modern style builds and items.
Also, sadly, The Isle of Amras Roleplay is no more. She had a good run, but the horse ran out of steam. For those of you that love my sim creations, stay tuned! I am working on something new, but no peeking! If you try to look, you’ll most likely get the boot from a security orb. O.O
I am no longer making G&S vendors. However the ones I have already made will remain for sale in the main-store.
I have also updated my website to have a FAQ for those using the vendors and storage systems, including how to remove the hovertext should you only want them as props!
Should you have any questions not answered by my website, please feel free to contact me.
As always, I’ll be around, running like a chicken with my head cut off.
(This notice was written with humor in mind and is in no way meant to be offensive.)